2021 Night Noodle Markets Conditions of Entry
You must agree to these conditions ahead of entering the event:
- Upon entering the venue, you agree to sanitize your hands and check-in to the event on your phone or personal device using the ‘Check In QLD’ QR code displayed on arrival.
- While at the event, you agree to practise good personal hygiene measures including sanitising your hands, washing them thoroughly when using the facilities and practising proper cough and sneeze etiquette.
- You agree to practise social distancing for the duration of the event including when entering and exiting the venue.
- You agree to remain in your allocated seat during the event and avoid mingling and moving around where possible.
- You agree to comply with all event and restaurant staff directives on the night.
- You agree to advise Nine should you be diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of attending the venue.
- While face masks are not mandatory, should you feel more comfortable wearing one upon arrival and post the event, we welcome you to do so. Please respect that some guests may wish to wear a mask and this does not indicate they are unwell.
If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of the following questions, we ask that you do not attend the event:
- Do you or have you had a fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Are you waiting for a COVID-19 test result, or should you currently be in quarantine?
- In the past 14 days, have you been overseas, or in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or a person unwell with COVID-19 symptoms?
If you answered ‘No’ to the above questions, please check-in via the ‘Check-In QLD’ QR code provided. Each guest must complete this check-in and our staff will be conducting checks to ensure completion for each guest before entering.
We thank you in advance for complying with these measures and wish you a wonderful dining experience.