The 2019 Good Food Month Brisbane (the Event) is held by Fairfax Media Publications Pty Limited ABN 33 003 357 720 (trading as Fairfax Events)
1. Attendees must show a valid e-ticket or ticket for entry to the Event.
2. This Event is strictly 18 +. Entry will not be permitted to guests under 18 years of age. Attendees must carry with them valid photo ID as proof of age and will be required to present this upon entry.
3. Tickets are sold on a strictly no refund or exchange basis. Tickets that are lost or stolen will not be replaced. There are NO REFUNDS on any ticket except as required by law.
4. If the Event is cancelled, you should contact Fairfax Events for a refund, which will be the face value of the ticket. Refunds will be made within 28 days of advertised event date.
5. No refunds will be made or other claims met because you have been refused entry, evicted from the venue or are unable to attend the Event.
6. A Payment Processing Fee of $4 and $0.30 + 1.75% per booking applies per ticket, which is inclusive of GST (subject to change).
7. The exclusive Citi customer sale will commence on Tuesday 14 May 2019 at 9:00am (AEST) and will finish on Saturday 18 May 2019 at 11:59pm (AEST) unless sold out prior. The sale is available to Citi cardholders only the Citi card must be used to complete the transaction.
8. The reserved number of Citi VIP tickets listed is the total tickets available to Citi cardholders under this promotion for each event. If the reserved ticket allocation for Citi cardholders is not sold by midnight (AEST) Saturday 18 May 2019, these tickets will be released to general public sale from 9am (AEST) Sunday 19 May 2019. Citi card must be used to complete the transaction.
9. Ticket holders will be required to present valid photo id as proof of identity upon request.
10. If a ticket name does not match the ticket holder’s photo id, Fairfax Events reserves the right to refuse entry to the Event.
11. In accordance with the Liquor Regulations of NSW 1983, the only acceptable forms of photo identification are:
1. A current photo driver’s license.
2. Current Passport.
3. An RTA Proof of Age Card
12. You must not bring any alcoholic beverages to the Event as required by law.
13. Fairfax Events reserves the right to reschedule the Event or to vary advertised programs (including prices, menus, venues and layout) for the Event and to add, withdraw, reschedule or replace artists where necessary without notice to you.
14. You acknowledge that entry to the Event is at your own risk. Fairfax Events will not be liable for any personal injury suffered or sustained or any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of the Event, except for any liability which cannot by law be excluded.
15. To the extent permitted by law, you release and indemnify Fairfax Events (and its officers, employees, agents, volunteers, sponsors and contractors) from and against all claims, expenses, harm, damage, loss or personal injury (including death) or liability of any nature, from you or any third party which might arise from entry to, or participation in the Event by you regardless of how the damage, injury or death is sustained or caused, including as a result of the negligence.
16. Tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
17. Fairfax Events reserves the right to close ticket sales at any time without notice.
18. By confirming purchase of this ticket, you agree to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
19. Fairfax Events assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
By purchasing your ticket/s, Privacy Collection Statement: Fairfax, publisher of The BrisbaneTimes, collects your personal information to manage your participation in the event. Unless indicated otherwise, Fairfax may disclose the information to its related bodies corporate and may use the information to offer products and services of potential interest to you. You can access your personal information by writing to The Privacy Officer at GPO Box 506, Sydney, NSW, 2001. If you do not wish to receive special offers from Fairfax, please call 1800 25 25 25 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.