If you want to win the ultimate foodie prize pack, the Brisbane Good Food Month Golden Ticket, then you’ve come to the right place! All you have to do is sign up to our Foodie News emails and you’ll get the most delicious updates delivered straight to your inbox, plus you’ll go in the draw to take home this incredible foodie prize.
The Brisbane Good Food Month Golden Ticket includes:
- Two tickets to each Brisbane Good Food Month 2019 event. To clarify, this includes:
– 2 x tickets to Adam Liaw at Donna Chang on Thursday 4 July (valued at $360.00)
– 2 x tickets to Byron to Brisbane Trail with Three Blue Ducks on Sunday 7 July (valued at $300.00)
– 2 x tickets to GOMA x Lûmé on Friday 12 July (valued at $320.00)
– 2 x tickets to Young Chefs Lunch presented by Citi on Sunday 14 July (valued at $310.00)
- 1 x $100 Brisbane Night Noodle Markets voucher (valued at $100.00)
- 1 x $250 Citibank Dining Partner Restaurant Voucher (valued at $250.00)
- 1 x copy of Destination Flavour: People and Places by Adam Liaw (valued at $50.00)
- 1 x copy of The Blue Ducks in the Country by Darren Robertson and Mark Labrooy (valued at $39.99)
Total Prize Pack Value $1,729.99
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, participants must sign up to the Good Food Month ‘Foodie News’ email database by either:
- Going to https://www.goodfoodmonth.com/subscribe/ and completing all required details.
- Going to the Good Food Month Facebook page, clicking the ‘sign up’ button and completing all required details.
- Going to the Good Food Month Instagram account, clicking the link in the biography section of the account (linktr.ee/goodfoodmonth), selecting the ‘ENTER NOW | Brisbane Good Food Month Golden Ticket Competition’ button and completing all required details.
- Clicking the link in a Brisbane Good Food Month Golden Ticket competition Facebook post, Instagram post, Instagram Story, Facebook ad or Instagram ad and completing all required details.
Only one eligible entry per person will be accepted.
Entrants must select ‘Queensland’ as their state when signing up to the Foodie News list to be eligible to enter.
Entrants must be available to attend all events that are included in the prize to be eligible to enter. Event dates cannot be changed.
There will be one winner drawn on Monday 1 July 2019. The winner will be contacted via email.
Competition ends Sunday 30 June at 10:30pm AEST
Read the full terms and conditions here.