If you want to win the ultimate foodie prize, the Canberra Good Food Month 2020 Golden Ticket, then read on! All you have to do is sign up to our Good Food Month e-Newsletter emails and you’ll get the most delicious updates delivered straight to your inbox, plus you’ll go in the draw to take home this incredible prize.
The Canberra Good Food Month 2020 Golden Ticket includes the following:
- Two tickets to each Canberra Good Food Month 2020 event. To clarify, this includes:
- 2 x tickets to Matt Blackwell at Monster Kitchen and Bar on Thursday 5 March (valued at $360.00)
- 2 x tickets to Louis Tikaram at Lanterne Rooms on Saturday 14 March (valued at $350.00)
- 2 x tickets to Young Chefs Dinner presented by Citi on Monday 16 March (valued at $300.00)
- 2 x tickets to Alanna Sapwell at Rebel Rebel on Wednesday 18 March (valued at $380.00)
- 1 x voucher to The Canberra Times Night Noodle Markets (valued at $100.00)
Total Prize Pack Value $1,490.00
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, participants must sign up to the Good Food Month e-Newsletter database by either:
- Going to https://www.goodfoodmonth.com/subscribe/ and completing all required details.
- Going to the Good Food Month Facebook page, clicking the ‘sign up’ button and completing all required details.
- Going to the Good Food Month Instagram account, clicking the link in the biography section of the account (linktr.ee/goodfoodmonth), selecting the ‘ENTER NOW | Canberra Good Food Month Golden Ticket Competition’ button and completing all required details.
- Clicking the link in a Canberra Good Food Month Golden Ticket Competition Facebook post, Instagram post, Instagram Story, Facebook ad or Instagram ad and completing all required details.
Only one eligible entry per person will be accepted.
Entrants must select ‘ACT’ as their state when signing up to the Good Food Month e-Newsletter to be eligible to enter.
Entrants must be available to attend all events that are included in the prize to be eligible to enter. Event dates cannot be changed.
There will be one winner drawn on Friday 28 February 2020. The winner will be contacted via email.
Competition ends Friday 28 February 2020 at 10:30am AEDT.
Read the full terms and conditions here.