Canberra Good Food Month Golden Ticket Competition
If you’ve missed out on tickets to your favourite Good Food Month event, then read on foodies of Canberra, because it’s time to WIN big!
The winner of the Golden Ticket will take home the following:
- The Canberra Good Food Month Golden Ticket which includes two tickets to each Canberra Good Food Month 2019 event. To clarify, this includes:
2 x tickets to Fire at Dusk with Lennox Hastie and James Viles on Saturday 9 March 2019 (valued at $320.00)
2 x tickets to Adam Liaw’s Chinese-Australian Food Odyssey on Friday 15 March 2019 ( valued at $380.00)
2 x tickets to Young Chefs Lunch presented by Citi on Sunday 17 March 2019 (valued at $300.00)
- 1 x $100 Night Noodle Markets voucher for use at the Canberra Night Noodle Markets from 1 – 10 March 2019 (valued at $100.00)
- 1 x copy of Finding Fire by Lennox Hastie (valued at $60.00)
- 1 x copy of Biota: Grow, Gather, Cook by James Viles (valued at $59.99)
- 1 x copy of Destination Flavour: People and Places by Adam Liaw (valued at $50.00)
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to take home this epic prize valued at $1,269.99, all you have to do is head to our Instagram @goodfoodmonth and tell us in the comments below the Golden Ticket Competition post who you’d like to share the Golden Ticket experience with (i.e. tag your best friend, partner, mum, work bestie or your favourite food-obsessed aunty!)
To be eligible to enter, you must follow the @goodfoodmonth Instagram account and must be an ACT resident aged 18 years or over.
It’s really that simple! So, what are you waiting for?! Head over to Instagram and follow and tag your way to the ultimate foodie prize!
Competition ends Thursday 28 February 2019 at 11:59pm AEDT
Read the full competition terms and conditions here.