If you want to win the ultimate foodie prize pack, the Melbourne Good Food Month Golden Ticket, then you’ve come to the right place! All you have to do is sign up to our Foodie News emails and you’ll get the most delicious updates delivered straight to your inbox, plus you’ll go in the draw to take home this epic prize.
The Melbourne Good Food Month Golden Ticket includes:
- Two tickets to each Melbourne Good Food Month 2019 event. To clarify, this includes:
– 2 x tickets to An Evening with Marco Pierre White on Wednesday 5 June (valued at $598.00)
– 2 x tickets to Osteria Marco on Thursday 6 June (valued at $540.00)
– 2 x tickets to The New Vanguard on Friday 7 June (valued at $340.00)
– 2 x tickets to Young Chefs Lunch with Marco Pierre White presented by Citi on Saturday 8 June (valued at $460.00)
– 2 x tickets to Sunday Best with Marco Pierre White and Andrew McConnell on Sunday 9 June (valued at $540.00)
– 2 x tickets to Adam Liaw’s Chinese-Australian Food Odyssey on Wednesday 12 June (valued at $340.00)
– 2 x tickets to The Good Food Editor’s Dinner presented by David Jones Food on Friday 14 June (valued at $340.00)
- A $250 Citi Dining Partner Restaurant voucher to Nobu Melbourne (valued at $250.00)
- 1 x copy of White Heat 25 by Marco Pierre White (valued at $35.00)
- 1 x copy of Destination Flavour: People and Places by Adam Liaw (valued at $50.00)
- 1 x copy of Cumulus Inc. by Andrew McConnell (valued at $45.00)
- 1 x copy of The Natural Cook by Matt Stone (valued at $39.99)
- 1 x copy of Fervor: A Journey Through Australian Native Food (valued at $39.00)
Total Prize Pack Value $3,616.99
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, participants must sign up to the Good Food Month ‘Foodie News’ email database by either:
- Going to https://www.goodfoodmonth.com/subscribe/ and completing all required details.
- Going to the Good Food Month Facebook page, clicking the ‘sign up’ button and completing all required details.
- Going to the Good Food Month Instagram account, clicking the link in the biography section of the account (linktr.ee/goodfoodmonth), selecting the ‘ENTER NOW | Melbourne Good Food Month Golden Ticket Competition’ button and completing all required details.
- Clicking the link in a Melbourne Good Food Month Golden Ticket competition Facebook post, Instagram post, Instagram Story, Facebook ad or Instagram ad and completing all required details.
Only one eligible entry per person will be accepted.
Entrants must select ‘Victoria’ as their state when signing up to the Foodie News list to be eligible to enter.
Entrants must be available to attend all events that are included in the prize to be eligible to enter. Event dates cannot be changed.
There will be one winner drawn on Wednesday 29 May 2019. The winner will be contacted via email.
Competition ends Wednesday 29 May 2019 at 10:00am AEST
Read the full terms and conditions here.