If you want to win the ultimate foodie prize pack, the Perth Good Food Month Golden Ticket, then listen up! All you have to do is sign up to our Foodie News emails and you’ll get the most delicious updates delivered straight to your inbox, plus you’ll go in the draw to take home this epic prize.
The Perth Good Food Month Golden Ticket includes:
- A double pass to each Perth Good Food Month feature event. That’s –
2 x tickets to Greco Roman Affair on Thursday 4 April 2019 at Garum (valued at $300.00)
2 x tickets to Young Chefs Dinner presented by Citi on Sunday 7 April 2019 at Bread in Common (valued at $300.00)
2 x tickets to Triplo Italo on Thursday 11 April 2019 at Santini (valued at $300.00)
2 x tickets to High Tea with Anna Polyviou on Sunday 28 April at The Rooftop at QT (valued at $300.00)
- 1 x $100 Night Noodle Markets voucher for use at the Perth Night Noodle Markets from 5 – 14 April 2019 (valued at $100.00)
- 1 x $250 Citi Dining Partner Restaurant voucher to Long Chim (valued at $250.00)
- 1 x copy of Sweet Street by Anna Polyviou (valued at $39.99)
Total Prize Pack Value $1,589.99
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, participants must:
Sign up to receive the Good Food Month ‘Foodie News’ emails by either:
- Going to https://www.goodfoodmonth.com/subscribe/ and completing all required details.
- Going to the Good Food Month Facebook page, clicking the ‘sign up’ button and completing all required details.
- Going to the Good Food Month Instagram account, clicking the link in the biography section of the account (linktr.ee/goodfoodmonth), selecting the ‘ENTER NOW | Perth Good Food Month Golden Ticket Competition’ button and completing all require details.
- Clicking the link in any Perth Good Food Month Golden Ticket competition Facebook posts, Instagram posts, Instagram Stories and Facebook or Instagram ads and completing all required details.
Only one eligible entry per person will be accepted.
Entrants must select ‘Western Australia’ as their state when signing up to the Foodie News list to be eligible to enter.
Entrants must be available to attend all events that are included in the prize to be eligible to enter. Event dates cannot be changed.
There will be one winner drawn on Monday 1 April 2019. The winner will be contacted via email.
Competition ends Sunday 31 March 2019 at 11:59pm AEDT
Read the full terms and conditions here.