The Sydney Good Food Month Golden Ticket Competition has now closed.
Congratulations to our winner, Ella Werman! We hope you enjoy your fabulous foodie prize.
If you want to win the ultimate foodie prize pack, the Sydney Good Food Month Golden Ticket, here’s your chance! Simply sign up to our Foodie News emails by clicking on a Good Food Month Facebook or Instagram Golden Ticket competition ad and answer the question ‘Who would you share the Sydney Good Food Month Golden Ticket with and why?’ in 25 words or less and you’ll not only get the most delicious foodie updates delivered straight to your inbox, you’ll go in the draw to take home this incredible prize.
The Sydney Good Food Month Golden Ticket includes the following:
A double pass to six Sydney Good Food Month 2019 feature events listed below.
- 2 x tickets to High Tea with Katherine Sabbath at QT on Sunday 6 October (valued at $300.00)
- 2 x tickets to Shannon Martinez at Mary’s Underground on Thursday 10 October (valued at $300.00)
- 2 x tickets to Alain Passard at Restaurant Hubert on Sunday 20 October (valued at $720.00)
- 2 x tickets to Peter Gilmore and Jock Zonfrillo at Quay on Thursday 24 October (valued at $720.00)
- 2 x tickets to Thomas Frebel at Automata on Friday 25 October (valued at $560.00)
- 2 x tickets to Young Chefs Lunch presented by Citi on Sunday 27 October (valued at $320.00)
1 x Sydney Night Noodle Markets voucher (valued at $100.00)
1 x Citibank Dining Program restaurant voucher (valued at $500.00)
A double pass to Friends of Good Food Month event WILDfest Wild Harvest Feast with Guest Chef Lennox Hastie on Saturday 5 October (valued at $750.00)
Total Prize Pack Value $4,270.00
HOW TO ENTER
This competition will run across Facebook and Instagram.
To enter, participants must sign up to the Good Food Month ‘Foodie News’ email database by clicking the link or button in a Sydney Good Food Month Golden Ticket competition Facebook or Instagram ad from the Good Food Month Facebook or Instagram account and completing all required fields on the entry form. Participants must also answer the question ‘Who would you share the Sydney Good Food Month Golden Ticket with and why?’ in 25 words or less within the entry form.
Only one eligible entry per person will be accepted.
Entrants must select ‘NSW’ as their state when signing up to the Foodie News list to be eligible to enter.
Entrants must be available to attend all events that are included in the prize to be eligible to win the prize. Event dates cannot be changed.
There will be one winner selected on Tuesday 1 October. The winner will be contacted via email.
Read the full terms and conditions here.
Competition ends Tuesday 1 October at 9:00am AEST.