Melbourne Good Food Month Conditions of Entry
Event staff reserve the right to refuse entry to any patrons who are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or any patrons who fail to comply with the conditions of entry.
You must agree to these conditions ahead of entering the event:
- Upon entering the venue, you agree to sanitize your hands and check-in to the event on your phone or personal device using the QR code displayed on arrival.
- While at the event, you agree to practise good personal hygiene measures including sanitising your hands, washing them thoroughly when using the facilities and practising proper cough and sneeze etiquette.
- You agree to practise social distancing for the duration of the event including when entering and exiting the venue.
- You agree to remain in your allocated seat during the event and avoid mingling and moving around where possible.
- You agree to comply with all event and venue staff directives on the night.
- You agree to advise Nine should you be diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of attending the venue.
- While face masks are not mandatory, should you feel more comfortable wearing one upon arrival and post the event, we welcome you to do so. Please respect that some guests may wish to wear a mask and this does not indicate they are unwell.
If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of the following questions, we ask that you do not attend the event and contact us at least 5 hours prior to the event:
- Do you or have you had a fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Are you waiting for a COVID-19 test result, or should you currently be in quarantine?
- In the past 14 days, have you been overseas, or in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or a person unwell with COVID-19 symptoms?
If you have been unwell, recently returned from overseas or unsure if you have recently visited a COVID-19 hotspot, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that you feel unwell, we will happily transfer the name of your ticket to a friend or family member (who you do not reside with), free of charge. This can be done up to five hours before the event start time.
If you answered ‘No’ to the above questions, please check-in via the QR code provided. Each guest must complete this check-in and our staff will be conducting checks to ensure completion for each guest before entering.
We thank you in advance for complying with these measures and wish you a wonderful dining experience.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
LAST MINUTE NAME CHANGE
In the event that you do feel unwell, we will happily transfer the name of your ticket to a friend or family member, that you do not reside with, free of charge.
This can be done up to five hours before the event start time. Please email us at email@example.com.