2020 Perth Good Food Month T&Cs
The events that comprise the 2020 Good Food Month Perth (Event) is operated by Fairfax Media Events Pty Limited ABN 31 104 735 766 (Fairfax Events).
- You acknowledge that you enter the Event and the venue at which the Event is held strictly at your own risk. You hereby release Fairfax and its related bodies corporate and their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors and/or agents from and against all and any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses to the maximum extent permitted by law in connection with any loss, injury or damage (including death) suffered by you in relation to your attendance at and/or participation in any part of the Event, however caused, including any claim or liability which arises due to any negligence by Fairfax Events and/or its related bodies corporate.
- The Event is strictly limited to persons aged at least 18 years. Entry will not be permitted to persons aged under 18 years or to persons without a valid ticket or e-ticket. Attendees must carry with them valid photo ID as proof of age and will be required to present this upon entry and at any other time upon the request of Fairfax Events.
- A Payment Processing Fee of 1.75% per booking and an Administration Fee of 1.5% + $1.00 applies per ticket, which is inclusive of GST (subject to change).
- Presale tickets available for email subscribers of Good Food Month and paid subscribers of WAtoday on sale 9am AWST Tuesday 11 February. Presale tickets on sale until 8am AWST Thursday 13 February or until allocation exhausted. Limited tickets available and on a first come, first serve basis. General public tickets on sale 9am AWST Thursday 13 February 2020.
- Pay with a Citi card and receive 20% off the ticket price. Offer available until allocated Citi tickets have been exhausted. Terms and conditions are as follows: 220% discount valid for Citi cardholders only. Offer valid only for tickets purchased online from 9am AWST Thursday, 13 February 2020 until 9am AWST Wednesday 11 March 2020 or Citi allocation is sold out. Maximum of 16 tickets available per event at discounted rate. Offer is subject to availability. Limit of four tickets per transaction. Tickets must be purchased using a Citi card.
- Fairfax Events reserves the right to close ticket sales for the Event at any time without notice.
- If an Event ticket name does not match the ticket holder’s photo id, Fairfax Events reserves the right to refuse entry to the Event.
- In accordance with the Liquor Control Act 1988, the only acceptable forms of photo identification are:
- Current Australian Driver’s License with photograph
- Current passport
- Current Western Australia proof of age card
- Persons attending the Event must at all times be of neat and inoffensive appearance, must behave properly and responsibly and not engage in any behaviour that is likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance. Intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour is unacceptable.
- The Event is licensed and persons attending the Event are not permitted to bring alcohol to the Event venue. No drugs or illegal or dangerous substances or instruments are permitted at the Event. Fairfax Events reserves the right to search all persons and their possessions.
- Bag checks will occur at the Event entry point and any items deemed unsuitable must be disposed off upon request by Fairfax Events security staff.
- Fairfax Events reserves the right to refuse entry to the Event to anyone who does not comply with Fairfax Events’ instructions.
- You must follow all directions and instructions of Fairfax Events staff and security at all times.
- Fairfax Events reserves the right to refuse admission to any person and/or to remove any person from the Event without compensation and without providing any reasons.
- Tickets are sold on a strictly no refund or exchange basis. Tickets that are lost or stolen will not be replaced. There are no refunds on any ticket except as required by law.
- If the Event is cancelled, you should contact Fairfax Events for a refund, which will be an amount equal to the face value of the ticket . Refunds will only be made within 28 days of the advertised date for the Event.
- No refunds will be made or other claims met because a ticket holder has been refused entry, evicted from the venue or is unable to attend the relevant Event for any reason.
- Fairfax Events reserves the right to reschedule any part of the Event or to vary advertised programs (including prices, menus, venues and layout) for any part of the Event and to add, withdraw, reschedule or replace artists where necessary without notice to you.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Fairfax Events and its related bodies corporate do not accept any responsibility for loss, injury or damages however caused to any patron attending the Event, entering or otherwise being on the premises at which the Event is held, whether caused by the negligence of Fairfax Events and/or its related bodies corporate, their employees, subcontractors, agents, the venue or otherwise.
- You will indemnify and keep Fairfax Events indemnified from all actions, claims, demands, costs, damages or proceedings whatsoever arising from your acts or omissions at the Event.
- You will pay Fairfax Events, on demand, an amount equal to any costs incurred by us in repairing, reinstating or replacing any property damaged by you at the Event.
- You must not take, or permit to be taken, any photograph or film, video, sound or television recording or transmission at the Event without prior written consent by Fairfax Events which may be given or withheld in Fairfax Events’ discretion. Unauthorised photography may result in images being deleted by security staff.
- Official photographers and videographers will be present at the Event. By entering the Event, you consent to being filmed and photographed and acknowledge that footage and/or images may be reproduced, published and/or used by Fairfax Events without restriction, including for marketing and promotional use and in all and any media. If you do not want your photographs to be used, you must inform the photographer.
- By confirming purchase of this ticket, you agree to the above terms and conditions for sale and entry to the Event, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.