2021 Perth Good Food Month T&Cs
The various events that comprise the 2021 Good Food Month Perth (Event) are operated by Fairfax Media Events Pty Limited ABN 31 104 735 766 (Nine Events).
- The Event is strictly limited to ticket holders. Entry to the Event will only be permitted to those who are holding a valid ticket with their corresponding name. Any ticket holders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an Adult.
- A card payment processing fee of 0.50% of the transaction value + $0.12 per transaction will be taken per booking.
- A Roller ticket administration fee of 1.5% per transaction + $1.00 per ticket will be payable on every ticket (inclusive of GST).
- The card payment processing fee and ticket administration fee will be displayed as ‘transaction fee’ upon checkout.
- Payments via Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit or debit cards will be accepted.
- Citi cardholder special offer: Purchasers who pay with their Citi card will receive 20% off the retail ticket price. This offer is only valid for tickets purchased online from 9am AWST Thursday, 18 March, 2021 until 9am AWST Thursday, 1 April, 2021 or when the Citi ticket allocation is sold out, whichever occurs first. There is a limit of 6 tickets per transaction. Tickets must be purchased using a Citi card. Offer only applicable to Citi branded cards and the linked Diners card, Citi issued partner cards are not included and will not be accepted at check out. Offer is subject to availability. The tickets allocated as Citi discounted tickets are detailed below:
Young Chefs Lunch presented by Citi – (Sunday, 18 April) – 31 tickets
Esmay Pop-up with Hearth Restaurant – (Tuesday, 20 April) – 38 tickets
From Noma to Nashville: Belles and Drasko’s make Hot Chicken – (Wednesday, 21 April ) – 50 tickets
Mitch Orr’s Festa di Famiglia – (Thursday, 22 April) – 50 tickets
- Nine Events reserves the right to close ticket sales for the Event at any time without prior notice.
- Tickets are sold on a strictly no refund and no exchange basis. Tickets that are lost or stolen will not be replaced. Tickets will only be refunded as required by law or as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions. For the sake of clarity, refunds will not be made or other claims met because a ticket holder has been refused entry, evicted from the Event venue or is unable to attend the relevant Event for any reason.
- By confirming purchase of this ticket, you agree to the above terms and conditions for sale and entry to the Event, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
- Nine Events reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule any part of the Event and to vary advertised Event programs (including prices, menus, venues and layout) and to add, withdraw, reschedule or replace talent where necessary and without notice to you.
- If an Event is cancelled by Nine Events for any reason, whether due to COVID-19 or any other issue, any ticket purchased between 9am AWST Thursday, 18 March, 2021 and 9am AEDT Friday 31 December, 2021 through www.goodfoodmonth.com for a Good Food Month Feature Event taking place in 2021 will be eligible for a refund of the face value ticket price paid by the customer including the associated third party booking fees.
- Ticket holders will be advised via email of any Event cancellation and provided with an estimated date for the ticket refund, where applicable.
- Ticket refunds will be made to customers via the same payment method used to purchase the ticket ie back to the credit card or bank account with which the purchase was made. It is expected that refunds will be made within approximately 6 weeks of the date of any Event cancellation.
- IMPORTANT: Nine Events will not consider any claims for compensation etc for any travel, accommodation or other expenses or inconvenience incurred by a ticket holder in connection with any Event that is cancelled for any reason and ticket holders make these other arrangements and incur these other expenses at their own risk.
- If you feel in any way unwell, or are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 then we ask that you do not attend the Event. In such circumstances, we will permit a ticket holder name change up until 5 hours prior to the commencement of the Event. This will allow you to swap your ticket into a friend or family’s name and they will be seated on your bookings table. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, booking details, and the name of the new ticket holder for this purpose at least 5 hours prior to the Event. Please note we will not be able to cater for any new dietary requests made within 3 business days of the Event. A member of the Nine Food events team will confirm any name changes have been made.
- In response to COVID-19 and new social distancing measures, tickets will now be sold as tables with a set number of guests per table. All guests seated on your table will be part of your individual booking. Please note you will required to stay seated on your allocated table with your group booking and will not be permitted to move to other tables.
- Nine Events will also be taking such measures as it determines in its discretion to implement social distancing and current COVID-19 health and hygiene recommendations and it is a condition of entry that all ticket holders comply with these measures in all respects.
- Nine Events and its related bodies corporate and their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors and/or agents (Nine group) do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any person attending any Event falling ill with COVID-19 or any other illness due to attending the Event and all persons enter the Event venue at their own risk in this respect.
- In line with COVID-19 health regulations, and to assist in any future contact tracing requirements, it is a condition of entry that all attendees check-in using the QR code available to them upon arrival, agree to Nine’s COVID-19 specific ‘Conditions of Entry’. Confirmation of this check-in must be shown to Nine staff before entry to the venue will be permitted. Nine also reserves the right to add further requirements relating to COVID-19 to address changing restrictions and requirements in the relevant locality.
General Conditions of Entry:
- The Event is strictly limited to ticket holders. Entry to the Event will only be permitted to those who are holding a valid ticket with their corresponding name. Attendees must carry with them valid photo ID as proof of age and identity and will be required to present this upon entry and at any other time upon the request of Nine Events. Any ticket holders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an Adult.
- In accordance with relevant liquor regulations, the only acceptable forms of photo identification are:
- Current Australian Driver’s License with photograph
- Current passport
- Current State-issued photo identification card
- If an Event ticket name does not match the ticket holder’s photo id, Nine Events reserves the right to refuse entry to the Event.
- Persons attending the Event must at all times be of neat and inoffensive appearance, must behave properly and responsibly and not engage in any behaviour that is likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance. Intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.
- The Event is licensed and persons attending the Event are not permitted to bring alcohol to the Event venue. No drugs or illegal or dangerous substances or instruments are permitted at the Event. Nine Events reserves the right to search all persons and their possessions.
- Bag checks will occur at the Event entry point and elsewhere at the venue and any items deemed unsuitable must be disposed of upon request by Nine Events security staff.
- Ticket holders are required to follow all directions and instructions of Nine Events staff and security at all times.
- Nine Events reserves the right to refuse admission to any person and/or to remove any person from the Event without compensation and without providing any reasons.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Nine Events and its related bodies corporate and their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors and/or agents (Nine group) do not accept any responsibility for loss, injury or damages however caused to any patron attending the Event, entering or otherwise being on the premises at which the Event is held, whether caused by the negligence of any of the Nine group and you release the Nine group from and against all and any claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses in this regard to the maximum extent permitted by law. You acknowledge that you enter the Event and the venue at which the Event is held strictly at your own risk. You will indemnify and keep Nine Events indemnified from all actions, claims, demands, costs, damages or proceedings whatsoever arising from your acts and/or omissions at the Event.
- You will pay Nine Events, on demand, an amount equal to any costs incurred by us in repairing, reinstating or replacing any property damaged by you at the Event.
- You must not take, or permit to be taken, any photograph or film, video, sound or television recording, transmission or content at the Event for profit, gain, public advertisement, display or for any other commercial purpose without the prior written consent by Nine Events which may be given or withheld in Nine Events’ discretion.
- Official photographers and videographers will be present at the Event. By entering the Event, you consent to being filmed and photographed and acknowledge that footage and/or images may be reproduced, published and/or used by Nine Events without restriction, including for marketing and promotional use and in all and any media. If you do not want your photographs to be used, you must inform the photographer.