2020 Sydney Good Food Month T&Cs
The various events that comprise the 2020 Good Food Month Sydney (Event) are operated by Fairfax Media Events Pty Limited ABN 31 104 735 766 (Nine Events).
- The Event is strictly limited to persons aged 18 years and over.
- A payment processing fee of 1.75% per booking and an administration fee of 1.5% + $1.00 will be payable on every ticket (inclusive of GST). This will be displayed as ‘transaction and processing fees’ upon checkout.
- Presale tickets will be made available for paid subscribers of The Sydney Morning Herald and go on sale at 9.00 am AEST on Tuesday 15 September 2020. Presale tickets will be on sale until 8.00 am AEST on Thursday 17 September 2020 or until the allocation exhausted, whichever occurs first. Presale tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis until exhausted. Tickets for sale to the general public will go on sale at 9.00 am AEST on Thursday 17 September 2020.
- Citi cardholder special offer: Purchasers who pay with their Citi card will receive 20% off the retail ticket price. This offer is only valid for tickets purchased online from 9.00 am AEST on Thursday 17 September 2020 until 9.00 am AEST on Thursday 1 October, 2020 or when the Citi ticket allocation is sold out, whichever occurs first. There is a limit of 6 tickets per transaction, with the exception of Always Add Lemon: An intimate Dining Experience with Danielle Alvarez. Offer is subject to availability. The tickets allocated as Citi discounted tickets are detailed below:
- Always Add Lemon: An intimate Dining Experience with Danielle Alvarez – (Sunday 18 October, 12.30pm Event) – 10 tickets
- Always Add Lemon: An intimate Dining Experience with Danielle Alvarez – (Sunday 18 October,6.30pm session) – 10 tickets
- A Night in Napoli at Icebergs Dining Room and Bar – 34 tickets
- Hook Wine & Drinker – 40 tickets
- Saturday Night Pasta – 38 Tickets
- The Good Weekend Quiz Live at Eleven Bridge – (Sunday 25 October Event) – 42 tickets (7 tables of 6 pax)
- The Good Weekend Quiz Live at Eleven Bridge – (Monday 26 October Event) – 42 tickets – (7 tables of 6 pax)
- Young Chefs Lunch presented by Citi at Alibi Bar & Kitchen – 12 tickets
- Nine Events reserves the right to close ticket sales for the Event at any time without prior notice.
- Tickets are sold on a strictly no refund and no exchange basis. Tickets that are lost or stolen will not be replaced. Tickets will only be refunded as required by law or as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions. For the sake of clarity, refunds will not be made or other claims met because a ticket holder has been refused entry, evicted from the Event venue or is unable to attend the relevant Event for any reason.
- By confirming purchase of this ticket, you agree to the above terms and conditions for sale and entry to the Event, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
- Nine Events reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule any part of the Event and to vary advertised Event programs (including prices, menus, venues and layout) and to add, withdraw, reschedule or replace talent where necessary and without notice to you.
- If an Event is cancelled by Nine Events for any reason, whether due to COVID-19 or any other issue, any ticket purchased between 9am AEST Tuesday 15 September, 2020 and 9am AEST Wednesday 30 December, 2020 through www.goodfoodmonth.com for a Good Food Month Feature Event taking place in 2020 will be eligible for a refund of the face value ticket price paid by the customer including 50% of the associated third party booking fees.
- Ticket holders will be advised via email of any Event cancellation and provided with an estimated date for the ticket refund, where applicable.
- Ticket refunds will be made to customers via the same payment method used to purchase the ticket ie back to the credit card or bank account with which the purchase was made. It is expected that refunds will be made within approximately 6 weeks of the date of any Event cancellation.
- IMPORTANT: Nine Events will not consider any claims for compensation etc for any travel, accommodation or other expenses or inconvenience incurred by a ticket holder in connection with any Event that is cancelled for any reason and ticket holders make these other arrangements and incur these other expenses at their own risk.
- If you feel in any way unwell, or are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 then we ask that you do not attend the Event. In such circumstances, we will permit a ticket holder name change up until 5 hours prior to the commencement of the Event. This will allow you to swap your ticket into a friend or family’s name and they will be seated on your bookings table. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, booking details, and the name of the new ticket holder for this purpose before 12pm on the Event day. Please note we will not be able to cater for any new dietary requests made within 3 business days of the Event. A member of the Nine Food events team will confirm any name changes have been made.
- In response to COVID-19 and new social distancing measures, tickets will now be sold as tables with a set number of guests per table. All guests seated on your table will be part of your individual booking. Please note you will required to stay seated on your allocated table with your group booking and will not be permitted to move to other tables.
- Nine Events will also be taking such measures as it determines in its discretion to implement social distancing and current COVID-19 health and hygiene recommendations and it is a condition of entry that all ticket holders comply with these measures in all respects.
- Nine Events and its related bodies corporate and their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors and/or agents (Nine group) do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any person attending any Event falling ill with COVID-19 or any other illness due to attending the Event and all persons enter the Event venue at their own risk in this respect.
- In line with COVID-19 health regulations, and to assist in any future contact tracing requirements, it is a condition of entry that all attendees check-in using the QR code handed to them upon arrival, agree to Nine’s ‘Conditions of Entry’ and consent to having his/her temperature checked prior to entry. Confirmation of this check-in must be shown to Nine staff before entry to the venue will be permitted. Nine also reserves the right to add further requirements relating to COVID-19 to address changing restrictions and requirements in the relevant locality.
Conditions of Entry:
- Entry to the Event will only permitted to persons aged over 18 years who are holding a valid ticket. Attendees must carry with them valid photo ID as proof of age and identity and will be required to present this upon entry and at any other time upon the request of Nine Events.
- In accordance with relevant liquor regulations, the only acceptable forms of photo identification are:
- Current Australian Driver’s License with photograph
- Current passport
- Current State-issued photo identification card
- If an Event ticket name does not match the ticket holder’s photo id, Nine Events reserves the right to refuse entry to the Event.
- Persons attending the Event must at all times be of neat and inoffensive appearance, must behave properly and responsibly and not engage in any behaviour that is likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance. Intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.
- The Event is licensed and persons attending the Event are not permitted to bring alcohol to the Event venue. No drugs or illegal or dangerous substances or instruments are permitted at the Event. Nine Events reserves the right to search all persons and their possessions.
- Bag checks will occur at the Event entry point and elsewhere at the venue and any items deemed unsuitable must be disposed of upon request by Nine Events security staff.
- Ticket holders are required to follow all directions and instructions of Nine Events staff and security at all times.
- Nine Events reserves the right to refuse admission to any person and/or to remove any person from the Event without compensation and without providing any reasons.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Nine Events and its related bodies corporate and their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors and/or agents (Nine group) do not accept any responsibility for loss, injury or damages however caused to any patron attending the Event, entering or otherwise being on the premises at which the Event is held, whether caused by the negligence of any of the Nine group and you release the Nine group from and against all and any claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses in this regard to the maximum extent permitted by law. You acknowledge that you enter the Event and the venue at which the Event is held strictly at your own risk. You will indemnify and keep Nine Events indemnified from all actions, claims, demands, costs, damages or proceedings whatsoever arising from your acts and/or omissions at the Event.
- You will pay Nine Events, on demand, an amount equal to any costs incurred by us in repairing, reinstating or replacing any property damaged by you at the Event.
- You must not take, or permit to be taken, any photograph or film, video, sound or television recording or transmission at the Event without the prior written consent by Nine Events which may be given or withheld in Nine Events’ discretion. Unauthorised photography may result in images being deleted by security staff.
- Official photographers and videographers will be present at the Event. By entering the Event, you consent to being filmed and photographed and acknowledge that footage and/or images may be reproduced, published and/or used by Nine Events without restriction, including for marketing and promotional use and in all and any media. If you do not want your photographs to be used, you must inform the photographer.