Sydney Good Food Month | Conditions of Entry & COVID-19 Information
The safety and well-being of our guests, staff, partners, suppliers and the community is of utmost importance to us. We continue to closely monitor recommendations from State and Federal Governments and have implemented appropriate COVID-19 Safety and Business Plans with a view to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO PURCHASING TICKETS
We have implemented appropriate COVID Safe procedures with a view to mitigating the risk of COVID transmission and to allow our guests to comfortably enjoy our dining experiences. In order to adhere to social distancing regulations in line with venue capacity limits, tickets for Good Food Month feature events are available to purchase in set groups. Table configurations are limited so all tickets must be purchased together at the time of booking, to ensure you are seated together with your friends and family. Please see individual event ticket checkouts for available table configurations.
If you have been unwell, recently returned from overseas or unsure if you have recently visited a COVID-19 hotspot, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchasing event tickets.
By purchasing tickets, you acknowledge the Event /venue may require me to be fully vaccinated, produce a valid negative covid-19 test or adhere to any applicable Government directive or Public Health Order in order to attend the Event.
IMPORTANT EVENT ATTENDANCE INFORMATION
In order to implement social distancing upon arrival and avoid unnecessary congregation of guests at the venue, we will allocate each party a specific arrival time. This will be emailed to guests prior to the event. We ask that you ensure everyone in your party arrives at the allocated time, and you avoid arriving early or late where possible.
The allocated arrival times allow for guests to sanitize before entry and complete mandatory check-in via the QR code, Please do not print out your tickets, staff will check you into the event using the name used at the time of booking.
Event staff reserve the right to refuse entry to any patrons who are showing symptoms of COVID-19, or any patrons who fail to comply with the conditions of entry. Please do not attend the event if you are feeling unwell, have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 or is in quarantine and awaiting test results.
SYDNEY GOOD FOOD MONTH CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Please note these conditions of entry will be regularly updated in line with current NSW health guidelines.
You must agree to these conditions ahead of entering the event:
- Upon entering the venue, you agree to sanitize your hands and check-in to the event on your phone or personal device using the QR code displayed on arrival.
- While at the event, you agree to practise good personal hygiene measures including sanitising your hands, washing them thoroughly when using the facilities and practising proper cough and sneeze etiquette.
- You agree to practise social distancing for the duration of the event including when entering and exiting the venue.
- You agree to remain in your allocated seat during the event and avoid mingling and moving around where possible.
- You agree to comply with all event and restaurant staff directives on the night.
- You agree to advise Nine should you be diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of attending the venue.
- While face masks are not mandatory once you are seated, you are required to wear a mask upon arrival and upon exit of the event.
If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of the following questions, we ask that you do not attend the event and contact us at least 5 hours prior to the event:
- Do you or have you had a fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Are you waiting for a COVID-19 test result, or should you currently be in quarantine?
- In the past 14 days, have you been overseas, or in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or a person unwell with COVID-19 symptoms?
If you have been unwell, recently returned from overseas or unsure if you have recently visited a COVID-19 hotspot, please email us email@example.com. In the event that you feel unwell, we will happily transfer the name of your ticket to a friend or family member (who you do not reside with), free of charge. This can be done up to five hours before the event start time.